Gamebase 64 Forum

RegisterRegister Log inLog in

HDD crash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    -= GB64 Forum =- Forum Index -> The GB64 Website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve
GB64 Team

GB64-Points: 13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject: HDD crash Reply with quote

Hi all!

sorry, due to a severe HDD Crash on the GB64.com server we have been offline for about 12 hours. But the good news: no data has been lost, all DB and site stuff is up again. If you experience some odd behaviour while browsing the site, just let me know.

sorry for the inconvenience,

Steve
Disc Master I

GB64-Points: 5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I was wondering what happened. icon_smile.gif I do notice one other problem. I was able to get to the site via http://gamebase64.com now I get some foreign website that appears to be a typical page from the host when a site doesn't exist. Will gb64.com be accessable via gamebase64.com any longer? If not I'll contact my fellow C64 users and let them know about the gb64.com link now.

Thanks
John

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the message, small bug in the server conf. all gb64-domains are now running again icon_smile.gif

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    -= GB64 Forum =- Forum Index -> The GB64 Website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
Cannot post new topics
Cannot reply to topics
Cannot edit your posts
Cannot delete your posts
Cannot vote in polls in this forum