Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Magdarr - Alternate Game

This is the place for your GB64.COM feature requests and bug submissions!

Moderator: Jimbo

McDeath

Fri May 13, 2005 8:11 pm

I sent the disks earlier this week. If you give me your email address I can send you the game instructions in word format (I forgot to pack these).
May thy inkwell never dry and your parchments not fade away.
Matt Larsen
GB64 Team

Tue May 17, 2005 7:40 am

Received your disks in the mail today! Thank you very much I'll get to transferring them right away, and send you an email with the working images! Hmmm I'll transfer deathbringer for you but I think the version in gamebase is okay. Did you try NTSC mode since this game was released in the United States?

Also you don't need these 'copies' sent back is that correct?

Hmm I don't have the time for docs, but you might want to email John or Michael.

Thanks again,

Matt
Matt Larsen
GB64 Team

Wed May 18, 2005 12:57 pm

Hi Joseph,

I tried to send you an email with your .d64 images but it failed. Earthlink won't let me fill out your spam form properly that you have installed. Do you have any other email addresses besides that powermite address?

Cheers,

Matt
McDeath

Fri May 20, 2005 11:15 pm

Not to worry, I found the files and and added you to my mailing list. Thanks again for your time.
McDeath

Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:49 pm

I've been away for far too long. As Matt did the work to converting the disks into the proper usable rom files I think he should get the credit for submission. I'll just be glad to see the games in the database for others to enjoy.

Cheers

Joe
McDeath

Wed May 24, 2006 5:03 am

It has been a long while that I've had a post. Horrible news. I found the cd that I had burned all my c64 files onto. Somebody had stepped on it and cracked the thing in half. I've pm'd Matt to see if he still has the d64 images of those games I sent him. I should have submitted the games when I had the chance. As usual, work or some other project took time away and now I'm back to square one. I decided to bump this topic up just in case Matt doesn't see his pm's.

Joe
McDeath

Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:40 pm

Well, I'm in Missouri now and brought a bunch of my stuff with me. I found the old Magdarr manuals that I retyped years ago. I'm going to scan them this week end hopefully. If that fails I guess I can retype the whole thing and re edit the pictures. Maybe I'll actually do a walkthrough of the game with pics. I assume gamebase/ccs works on win7?
McDeath

Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:49 pm

I forgot to ask if someone can pm me the address again for whom to send c64 disks to so they can be checked and turned into rom images or c64 files (w/e is done)? I have some modules My Dad, brother, and I made for Adventure construction set and Demon Stalkers. I also included some misc stuff I thought I may have submitted but can't recall. I hope the disks are ok as they went through the airport scanners. UGH!

Return to “The GB64 Website”