Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Boulderdash III Article

This is the place for your GB64.COM feature requests and bug submissions!

Moderator: Jimbo

J2003C
GB64 Team

Boulderdash III Article

Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:46 pm

I'm confused about GP's comments in the left coulmn for the game Boulderdash III (in the Articles section). He gives a "thumb up," but almost all of his comments are negative. He also says, "Most of the caves are tough to complete -- although I'm sure cave A is impossible -- and I enjoyed playing Boulderdash III. " Cave A is the easiest cave in the game! Am I missing something, because this makes no sense to me at all?
-J2010C-
Dimitris Kiminas
GB64 Team

Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:18 pm

Yeah, well, this happens too sometimes. The reviewers' humor can get beyond the 'sarcastic' level to reach incoherance levels... The answer to your query probably lies on a metaphysical level :wink:

John, I see you turned into a regular reader of the reviews! Thanks for your comments, it's nice to hear from people who read them!
Magnate
Cool Member
Cool Member

Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:43 pm

I'd like to add that I particularly enjoyed the screenshot galleries recently added to a couple of reviews. I find it enjoyable to watch screenshots, even if I don't actually feel like playing the game. :wink:
Dimitris Kiminas
GB64 Team

Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:49 pm

Yes, Magnetic Scrolls and Level 9 games had what I call "graphic card-postals" -- I always wanted to have them all somewhere displayed all together, and since nobody had so far done it, I thought what the heck, I'll do it myself! :)
merman
Cool Member
Cool Member

Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:30 am

Yeah, well done on the galleries, they are excellent!

As for Gary Penn's review of Boulderdash... Maybe he is saying that collecting ALL the diamonds in cave A is impossible?

Return to “The GB64 Website”