Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Gamebase icons

Discuss GameBase, the Universal Emulator Frontend!

Moderator: Jimbo

stooart

Gamebase icons

Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:51 am

I've noticed recently that the selection screen of my Gamebase has the icons all in a single column as opposed to being set out in rows. Is there a way to change this?
Hidron
Cool Member
Cool Member

Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:14 pm

Are you talking about the initial startup screen where you get to choose which game system you want to start? Maybe it got narrowed accidently. You can manually widen it like any application window. Move the mouse pointer to the left or right border of that window until you see the double headed arrow. Then left click and hold while you drag it as far over as you want.
I have a lot of respect for Gamebase creators, maintainers & supporters.
stooart

Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:21 pm

Hidron wrote:Are you talking about the initial startup screen where you get to choose which game system you want to start? Maybe it got narrowed accidently. You can manually widen it like any application window. Move the mouse pointer to the left or right border of that window until you see the double headed arrow. Then left click and hold while you drag it as far over as you want.
Yeah, I tried that but the icons are just displaying in one column to the left of the window! They used to go into rows depending on how you resized the window.
.mad.
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:32 am

From GameBase menu.
select TOOLS, FRONTEND OPTIONS
change GB selector view to ICONS from Full Width List.
stooart

Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:49 am

.mad. wrote:From GameBase menu.
select TOOLS, FRONTEND OPTIONS
change GB selector view to ICONS from Full Width List.
Ahhh, superb! Thanks a lot!

Return to “The GameBase Frontend”