Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

GameBase Z.C.M., Launchbox

Discuss any other databases that use the GameBase Frontend, whether in pre development, development or publically released.

Moderator: Jimbo

freenit
Keen Member
Keen Member

Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:18 am

hi dax, i want the password because i want to see what's in there...
freenit
Keen Member
Keen Member

Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:23 am

hi Seiya, here is AmstradMania v7:

https://mega.nz/#!5d9zXAxY!55PkCz4_0OFx ... gPHUhtVFAU

and here you can find some GameBases:

https://www.t2e.pl/pl/390/134/390/Emula ... meBase/706
dax
Ice Cool Member
Ice Cool Member

Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:45 pm

Freeinit: name system You want password for. Every system has different password. I dont have to say this, but password to Seiya sent via PM.
I love Gamebase's creators and compilations
freenit
Keen Member
Keen Member

Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:59 pm

Can you put a list of systems you share ?
dax
Ice Cool Member
Ice Cool Member

Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:54 pm

No need to post the list, because You will see this very soon. I know there is a problem with permissions, I'll solve it. Check the links at 8.00 PM (time in Poland).

Please do not mass PM me. Only short and concrete messages. Don't request for password via PM or email - use this thread only by posting name of the system. I'll send You a password via PM. Remember, if You not creator of any Gamebase - 1 pass per week, so think before request! In between 3 hours I have 27 of new messages, mostly requests for passwords.
Last edited by dax on Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
freenit
Keen Member
Keen Member

Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:01 pm

i request password for Atari 5200.
Do u have MS-DOS Goldies ?
dax
Ice Cool Member
Ice Cool Member

Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:24 pm

No, I don't. I prefer eXo compilations, because of more games (respect for Seiya's work of course). Permissions problems solved!
taulore
Keen Member
Keen Member

Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:02 pm

Hi Dax.

Any chance of getting the password to the Atari Lynx GB.

Cheers.

I've always thought about having a place where all GB Creators can put their GameBases so others can download them as and when required.
Not necessarily the roms, but the main .mdb file, screenshots and extras like box art etc. would be good.
Hidron
Cool Member
Cool Member

Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:05 pm

taulore wrote:I've always thought about having a place where all GB Creators can put their GameBases so others can download them as and when required.
Not necessarily the roms, but the main .mdb file, screenshots and extras like box art etc. would be good.
Hot Trout's site (www.theoldcomputer.com) was supposed to become the new home for the downloads, but I haven't heard anything about it for a couple of years.
I have a lot of respect for Gamebase creators, maintainers & supporters.
taulore
Keen Member
Keen Member

Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:50 pm

Hidron wrote:
taulore wrote:I've always thought about having a place where all GB Creators can put their GameBases so others can download them as and when required.
Hot Trout's site (www.theoldcomputer.com) was supposed to become the new home for the downloads, but I haven't heard anything about it for a couple of years.
I think I read something about this ages ago somewhere on here. It's a shame it never came to fruition. It's an ideal site for it as it covers most of the systems that we create Gamebases for.
dax
Ice Cool Member
Ice Cool Member

Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:31 am

Restrictions for password (1 pass per week for non-creators) does not apply to any MAME compilation, only to Gamebase compilations. As for MAME FULL v180, still only roms/chd's. No movies, snaps, artworks.... some of extra files v180. That is why we have to wait.

I want to release MAME NGCD, which uses Negatron as main frontend. It's simple to use and uses very few clicks to execute games. I've made the compilation for MAME v178, but will update to v180 and check if we did not loose some games after renames in new MAME.

Keep in mind I always reply with passwords via PM, even if not posted to public. So please don't thank me via PM, use this thread if You want to. I'm sick of PM's, that is why :D
taulore
Keen Member
Keen Member

Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:32 am

Good to hear dax. Oh and thanks for the quick response on the password.
dax
Ice Cool Member
Ice Cool Member

Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:21 am

MAME NGCD v178 (NEO-GEO CD compilation)
The compilation contains all of Neo-Geo CD games supported by MAME (incl. unplayable). I suggest to use Negatron frontend. MAMEUI64 support for Software Lists is weak (need more clicks). It also lies about current config in GUI (from my configs by MAMEsetter).

It contains resources:
- Roms (178)
- Snaps (178)
- Titles (178)

MAMEsetter attached.

Pleasure Mode (OpenGL shader) DOES NOT work with MAMEUI!

Due to problems with messages "Input: dropping invalid input token" within Negatron v0.98.3 on MAME v180, still using MAME v178 as core emulator.

Change paths in Negatron.ini after download!

Download:

Code: Select all

mamengcd.skroc.pl
Check the links after 12h since now!

Archive is password protected. For password add Your entry here and specify system You want password for (MAME NGCD). Don't ask via PM or email! I'll send the pass via PM. Sharing passwords is forbidden! After taking password don't reply via PM. I'm tired of PM's. Wanna thank, add Your opinions/suggestions? Use this thread only.

n-j0y :wink:
freenit
Keen Member
Keen Member

Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:12 pm

i request password for MSX Palcom Laser Disc.
.mad.
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:49 pm

Hidron wrote: Hot Trout's site (www.theoldcomputer.com) was supposed to become the new home for the downloads, but I haven't heard anything about it for a couple of years.
A few good people did start to upload some GB's on the FTP site.
maybe a few files still exist?.

I don't think the links ever became active via the main website.
Still it was a very kind of HT to even offer the space.
It's a fulltime job maintaing collections of roms he already has, without adding GB's in the mix. 8)

MEGA gives 50GB of free space per user.
it will only take a few people to upload and share every GameBase.

Dax, you are an upload machine!. :D
***"MAME NGCD"

Return to “Other GameBase Projects”