Follow these steps to setup the GameBase64 V11 collection:
1) Install the GameBase frontend by running gamebase-setup-v1.3-full.exe
2) Install the GameBase V11 Collection to a folder named GBC_V11. This *MUST* be
a subfolder of the folder where the frontend is installed.
3) Copy the contents of all disc images to a location of your choice, but don't
make changes to the folder structure.
4) Extract the emulators you want to use to a folder named Emulators.
5) Extract the SID player to a location of your choice.
6) Start the GameBase frontend.
7) The GEMUS Emulator Setup Wizard is started. Choose "Commodore 64" and browse
to the Emulators folder you created in step 4.
In the GameBase frontend, click Tools, 'GBC_v11' paths.
9) In the Games tab, click the "New" button and browse to the Games folder.
10) In the Music tab, browse to the C64 Music folder.
11) In the Pictures tab, click the "New" button and browse to the Screenshots
12) In the Extras tab, click the "New" button and browse to the Extras folder.
13) In the Photos tab, browse to the Photos folder.
14) Click OK to close the Paths window.
15) Click Tools, 'GBC_v11' Options
16) In the Music Players tab, click the "New" button, browse to the file
sidplay2w.exe in the SID Player folder and type SID in the field "Supported File
17) Click OK to close the GBC_v11 Options window.
18) Click Tools, Verify Available Files. Select all 4 check boxes and click
Start. The result shoud show:
Games not found: 0/23305
Tunes not found: 0/46188
Pictures not found: 0/23322
Extras not found: 723/28752
The 723 missing extras are all videos, that are not included in this collection.
They can be downloaded from http://www.c64-longplays.de/videos.php
This completes the setup of the GameBase64 Collection V11.