I started with the Daphne emulator. I began by focusing on two titles: Dragon's Lair and Space Ace. Once I read the GEMUS documentation and experimented, I was able to get Gamebase to successfully launch each game. I then expanded Dragon's Lair by using key/value pairs into two entries which allowed for the ordered and random scene progression.
Here is the basic GEMUS code I used:
Code: Select all
Add_CLP(%gamefilenoext%) Add_CLP( vldp) Add_CLP( -framefile G:\Emulation\Emulator\Daphne\framefile\%framefile_value%) Add_CLP( -homedir %emupath%) Add_CLP( -fastboot -noserversend -sound_buffer 2048 -opengl -x 1024 -y 768) Show_Message(%commandline%) Run_Emulator()