Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

GBAmy v1.4.3 - unplayable games (post Your experiences)

Discuss the Commodore Amiga database that uses the GameBase Frontend.

Moderator: Jimbo

dax
Ice Cool Member
Ice Cool Member

GBAmy v1.4.3 - unplayable games (post Your experiences)

Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:37 am

Perhaps U all know that nobody is perfect.

Sometimes I play games from compilation "Gamebase Amiga v1.4.3" and today I found that game Osiris is bad (ADF disk or other thing), so I replaced it from Tosec's package with file Osiris (1993)(Boeder)[cr PDY] and renamed it to make it playable 100% in Gamebase Amiga. Now it is working properly :)

Proper file (game Osiris) for GBAmy v1.4.3 uploaded:

Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/files/56971114/Osiris.zip.html
When I'll find other damaged/unplayable disks for the compilation, I'll try to replace them with proper ADF image.

I don't promise to check all games, due I don't play too much, but if U will find any not-working ADF game due some errors, post it here (name of the game and error message) and I'll check it and will replace (if playable version available) + I will upload proper image and post link here.

regards from Poland
(someone took my nick ;))
Belgarath
Keen Member
Keen Member

Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:35 pm

Excuse me?

The Osiris in GameBase Amiga IS Osiris (1993)(Boeder)[cr PDY] so how can it be bad?

Unless the zip is bad in which case why didn't you post it on the GameBase Amiga forum or email me about it?

GamebaseAmy is NOT GameBase Amiga, amy died a long time ago.

So please if anyone finds any problem with GameBase Amiga, then either email me or post it on the GameBase Amiga/MAGE forum http://eab.abime.net/forumdisplay.php?f=76

Return to “Commodore Amiga - GameBase Amiga”