Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Did Space Taxi have a Puzzler-Bug?

This is the place for your GB64.COM feature requests and bug submissions!

Moderator: Jimbo

Flexman
Keen Member
Keen Member

Did Space Taxi have a Puzzler-Bug?

Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:55 am

I wonder if there were some space taxi versions that had a bug which made it impossible to solve the Puzzler (last level in the 1st shift).

I made a graphic: The doors where I did the yellow line have to be either both open or both closed. Because they can only changed with the dot marked by the yellow arrow.

As far as I can remember it sometimes happened that they were different (because the game sometimes closes doors if you landed), and it was impossible to get to Pad 3 or 2.

I tried with the version I found on the gamebase and could not reproduce the error yet. So I guess this is a bugfixed version.

Can someone confirm this?
Flexman
Keen Member
Keen Member

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:55 am

Wow, after years that was solved, so I answer the question myself: If you land on Pad 1 - even if your guest wants to some other place - it will also open/close one of the lines.

I never had the idea to land there when no one requested it, but finally I saw it on TV in Giga-TV.

Return to “The GB64 Website”