Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Bsnes help needed..

Are you having problems setting up GB64 on your machine? Ask your questions in here!

Moderator: Jimbo

Paul Irvine
Cool Member
Cool Member

Bsnes help needed..

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:37 pm

Hi people, I actually already know of a solution for my problem but wonder if there's a neater way.

Anyone who keeps us with Bsnes knows that version 72 onwards gave the ability to load decapped DSP files so that emulation of that chip was better for games say like Pilot Wings, Mario Kart and the like.

The structure was set that the dsp rom had to be in the same folder as the game that needed it, not actually in a zip with the game but the same root folder the game or zip of the game was in.

But because Gamebase unpacks the game to GBgame the needed dsp is no longer in the same folder as the game.

Now I know I can simply add the needed DSP's to the zips of the the games that need them but I'm keen to see if there's a way via the script to copy all the dsp type roms into the same folder as the unpacked rom in GBgame?

I've looked at the scripting doc and I can't see a way to do it there but I'm not known for having a useful brain so want to ask the experts.

Cheers guys...
-------
Loved ones are never gone as long as you remember them....

Return to “GB64 Help!”