Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Screenshots not displaying.

Are you having problems setting up GB64 on your machine? Ask your questions in here!

Moderator: Jimbo

IBtheFox

Screenshots not displaying.

Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:41 pm

Problem ith screen shots not displaying. Have Gamebase set up with 3 different emulators. The last one is genesis and I have been installing new games and screenshots. worked fine until I got up to about 100 games. Suddently it quit displaying screenshots. have reset the file path, tried puttng the screenshots in a different folder and resetting the file path to the new folder, no luck. The screenshots work fine with the other two emulators, just not the genesis one, however they did work for a while. The only changes I have mad is adding new games and screenshots. Any Ideas?
IBtheFox

Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:58 am

I forgot to mention I am using gamebase version 1.2. where the screenshot is normally displayed it a picture of a blank face and text saying photo not available. Right click on the photo pops up a message "you must set your photo path in Paths first. I found a place in setup to setup a photos root directory. I am not wanting to display a photo here, I want to display a picture. Help!
merman
Cool Member
Cool Member

Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:51 am

What format are the screenshot files in?
Belgarath
Keen Member
Keen Member

Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:22 pm

Er if it's showing the photo not available bit then you are on the music tab, just select another tab at the bottom (game/version/etc) and the screenshots will reappear..
IBtheFox

Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:51 pm

Thanx, I can spend the rest of the week feeling li8ke an idiot.

Ron

Return to “GB64 Help!”