Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Help A Poor Noob In Need!

Are you having problems setting up GB64 on your machine? Ask your questions in here!

Moderator: Jimbo

loki00

Help A Poor Noob In Need!

Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:32 pm

hey, im new hear and this is my first post..sorry if its a dumb one, but hey! :oops:

I just need some help, im running PSPVice Emulator on my PSP..what i need to know is how do u run games that require 2 disks or tapes etc..for example Defender Of The Crown, Maniac Mansion or Alien Syndrome..when i run Alien Syndrome it boots up ok but then asks me to flip over the disk and play side 2. I have both files but im not sure how to run the second file..any help would be apreciated..thanx
Rough
Cool Member
Cool Member

Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:35 pm

I have no experience with PSPVice, but in WinVICE there is the option "attach disk image", when the game asks for the second side just click on that, choose the second (third/fourth etc..) disk image and follow the commands of the game (mostly "press space")
loki00

Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:36 pm

Thanx Rough for the advice. Ive just found an option on the PSPVice menu under 'drive settings' that allows me to attach disk to unit#8 #9 #10r o #11. I think im on the right track, im just gonna go try it out..

Return to “GB64 Help!”