Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Save the lost programs

Are you having problems setting up GB64 on your machine? Ask your questions in here!

Moderator: Jimbo

Co
Compgeek_wannabe

Save the lost programs

Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:46 am

I busted out the old Commodore 64 disks in the back of a closet at my parents house, to see what other games i could download, which i have forgotten about. It was a nice trip down memmory lane. Here's the thing, I found no small amount of programs in my disk boxes that GB didn't have in the download section of this web site (Sticky Bear Reading, Print Shop and Doodle for example). I would be happy to contribute games to your database, but i don't know how, and i also don't know how legal that is. If someone is bored, can someone give me a run down on what i need to hook up my C64 drive to my PC in order to get disk images onto my pc, and how to submit them to this site?
Gu

Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:09 pm

I believe the GB64 team are concentrating on games, so I'm not sure they will be interested in those programs you mentioned?
Mayhem
GB64 Team

Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:32 am

The Stickybear series are being archived for sure, I've submitted a few myself to the project that I own. So if you have any that aren't on the site, let us know and we can tell you if we already have them or not.
Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Return to “GB64 Help!”