Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

need help finding monster game (includes images of game)

Are you having problems setting up GB64 on your machine? Ask your questions in here!

Moderator: Jimbo

bu
buttmonkey

need help finding monster game (includes images of game)

Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:35 am

thanks to you guys i was able to find one of the two monster games i have been lookin for for the past few years (http://www.gb64.com/game.php?id=4960&d=18)

i was wondering if anyone here could help me find the other one..

its listed on this site (its the first game.. i recognize the ingame images.. especially the cheeky grin on the dino) http://www.c64gg.com/M23.html

in game images :-

that is the only site i have been able to find any reference to this game (i even tried searching using "cracked trained by unknow") and unfortunatly it dosnt have anything else other than images.. no creators, nothing.. ive desperate to find this game again, it is the last game i have to find so any help would be appreciated (even any info that can help me find it)

buttmonkey
Michael Plate
GB64 Team

Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:44 am

The game you are looking for is called "The Muncher".

/Michael
bu
buttmonkey

Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:34 am

i would kiss you if i could 8)

thankyou very much for the help (no wonder i couldnt find the game being it was named something else -_-)

cant beleive it took me several posts and searches getting nowhere then a few hours after finding one i get a post leading to the other -_-

cheers for the help again!

8)
J2003C
GB64 Team

Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:14 pm

If you had GameBase on your PC, you would have found it by searching for "monster," since it's listed as an a.k.a. title for the game.
-J2010C-

Return to “GB64 Help!”