Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

SCREENSHOTS - Aminmating ones possible ?

Discuss GameBase, the Universal Emulator Frontend!

Moderator: Jimbo

Sharky

SCREENSHOTS - Aminmating ones possible ?

Thu Sep 11, 2003 5:03 pm

I Know you can add multiple screenshots to Games by MyGame.GIF, MyGame_1.GIF, MyGame_2.GIF, ETC.

But im just like the find out if there is a way in animating a single screen shot (say mupltie screenshot captures in one,)

Like some ive seen on Lemon64 before like this:

Its an animated GIF and ive tried one within GameBase but it wouldnt animate.

Is there a way or am i doing something wrong ? :?
Thank-You for reading my post.
-Matt

Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:22 pm

I'm sorry sharky I can't help you out on this but I have a question also and I didn't want to start a new thread.

can you also add mor than 1 screenshot per game? if yes please help me out because I didn't figure that out by now :oops:

this gamebase tool is really nothin' but fun so far, simply great!
Image Image Image
Sharky

Fri Sep 12, 2003 4:47 am

@Matt, adding extra screenshots is very easy!

Say you got a screenshot for Commando in your Screenshots folder named COMMANDO.GIF or COMMANDO.PNG, etc.

If you want to add a 2nd screenshot to Commando, you would have to save your other Commando screenshot as COMMANDO_1.GIF as if your other Commando screenshot was COMMANDO.GIF and if you want even more screenshots you will go COMMANDO_2.GIF, COMMANDO_3.GIF, and I believe you can add as many as you like.
(A small blue arrow will appear on the corner of your screenshot if their is more than 1, but I prefer just in enlarge from Gamebase viewing window.)

I usually make sure i do no more than 2 screenshots per game (Loading screen, and Game), but if its a big game I may put more.

Still it would be even greater ill say if you could make some to animate.
Thank-You for reading my post.
-Matt

Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:39 pm

thanks mate!
I owe you (let's say a beer or two 8) )

cheers
Image Image Image

Return to “The GameBase Frontend”