Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

the loader screen where you choose which base to start with.

Discuss GameBase, the Universal Emulator Frontend!

Moderator: Jimbo

MrCool1313

the loader screen where you choose which base to start with.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:23 am

Hello.

The Loader screen where you choose which system you wish to play when you start gamebase... How do you change the icons for the different systems? (I wasnt having any luck phraseing this for google, so I had to ask here, I apologize in advance)

And because I can... I wish to say Thank You to everyone for their work putting together all the information and such for the bases.

Thank you to Jimbo just for general principals (and for gamebase).

and on a personal note... : 420, I am in awe of your greatness. Thanks for your obvious mega man-hours of work on the many bases that you have released.

Thanks. Thanks to all. Thanks in advance.

MrCool
K.C.
Cool Member
Cool Member

Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:48 am

In your database folder there is a subfolder named Gfx.
Copy or replace the file Startup_32x32.gif in this folder.

Code: Select all

Startup_32x32.gif

This image is displayed in the selector window when you start GameBase. This is the image that identifies your own database. It must be 32 pixels square and have a white (#FFFFFF) transparent background. This image is also used in the GB-Toolbox to represent your database.
Refer to the file Gfx.txt in the Gfx folder for more possibilities to tweak the GameBase UI.
MrCool1313

Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Hello!

Thank you friend.
i had seen the gfx.txt file and how to tweak the rest of the UI, but had not seen, or at least not recognized this entry as the info i was looking for.

thank you

MrCool

Return to “The GameBase Frontend”