Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Game, SID Tabs Greyed Out

Discuss GameBase, the Universal Emulator Frontend!

Moderator: Jimbo

cgcmgr

Game, SID Tabs Greyed Out

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Hi,

I recently installed Gamebase and the database of games. I went through the GEMUS emulator setup wizard and it found my WinVICE 2.0. When I start Gamebase, All the games in the database show up, but the tabs to play the games are greyed out as well as the SID tab and the tab to the right of that. When I click on GEMUS on top, it shows 1. WinVICE 2.0 so I'm sure it is setup correctly. Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Chris
K.C.
Cool Member
Cool Member

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Click Tools, Paths to specify where Gamebase can find the Games, SID Music, Screenshots, Extras and Musician Photos.
cgcmgr

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:25 pm

OK, I did that and set my games path to the folder that the games database was installed to and the games tab became ungreyed. I then clicked on verify files and after scanning it said 21000 of 21000 (something like that amount) games not found and the tabe greyed out again. Where do I point to for the games and the rest of the tabs (SID, Extras)

Thanks,
Chris
Lent out 2 Commodore 64 Systems to friends years back and never got them back.....I can deal with not having the system, but I miss my games! LESSON LEARNED!

Return to “The GameBase Frontend”