Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

ePSXe and Gamebase

Discuss any other databases that use the GameBase Frontend, whether in pre development, development or publically released.

Moderator: Jimbo

taulore
Keen Member
Keen Member

Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:38 am

I must admit that after the commercial demise of the C64 in the early 90's nothing quite hit the mark for me until the Playstation. I had a few consoles / computers between but nothing really gripped me.

The Playstation was a surprise for everyone especially Nintendo and SEGA who really didn't see the shark in the water, that was Sony.

And to be honest with games like Rage Racer, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid, Crash Bandicoot, Tekken and Gran Turismo who could blame people for loving that grey box.

Whilst creating my GB I had a flick through the list of games and couldn't believe how many I could put as Classics!!! So many franchises started on the PSX and for me it has to be one of the greatest consoles of all time.
nscxp2005
Keen Member
Keen Member

Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:24 am

Hi taulore,

Will you be releasing a GB collection of ePSXe?

Thanks
taulore
Keen Member
Keen Member

Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:05 pm

To be honest I don't know. I only did it because I couldn't get a copy of the PSX gamebase that was released a few years back.

It is far from complete anyway. I only have a couple of actual roms and I have only added a few pictures of some of my favourites. That's without the game details etc.

I think for the moment I would like to concentrate on SuperNESBase first and then possibly move onto the PSX one. If anything changes in the meantime I will post here.

Return to “Other GameBase Projects”