IntroBase64 V02 was recompiled from scratch and has the following features:
- All 9350 intros from http://intros.c64.org update 2014-08-06 are included.
- All screenshots are attached to the intros.
- Every intro with music/sound has a link to the associated SID file for easy identification of music used in the intro.
- Every intro has a link to the online version at http://intros.c64.org for viewing comments about the selected intro.
- VICE, CCS64 and Hoxs64 emulators are included and pre-configured.
- Package contains everyting (intros, screenshots, frontend, database, sid files, emulators) to configure IntroBase64 on any Windows system.
(PS I don't have connections to the C64 Intros Team. IntroBase64 is a database for the GameBase frontend that uses and links to the intros and screenshots published at http://intros.c64.org.)