Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

ePSXe emulator question.

Discuss any other databases that use the GameBase Frontend, whether in pre development, development or publically released.

Moderator: Jimbo

sneekyweezel

ePSXe emulator question.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:21 am

I'm gonna throw up a hail Mary and hope I'm putting this in the right forum, does anyone here know how to get the ePSXe emulator going? I can kinda get it fired up but don't understand how to put the roms to point at the directories, and also does anyone understand the memory cards and how they work? Thanks in advance.
pondo198
Keen Member
Keen Member

Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:47 am

The only thing I remember about ePSXe was having to download A PSX Bios pack and a bunch of plug-ins. Didn't seem to work without them. As far as help. There is a step-by-step guide for setting up the emulator on the ePSXe web page

http://www.epsxe.com/help.php

And you could probably find a manual for the emulator in the 'docs' subdirectory in your ePSXe folder, which has an entire chapter dedicated to the configuration.

I think it would be a rather long answer to your question with it being so general, but if you had a specific question as to one particular part of the install, you may get a better answer.
sneekyweezel

Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:24 am

Alright thanks it seems this things a pain to get running- that maybe I gotta use some sort of compression program like winlame or imageburn to get it to work.

Return to “Other GameBase Projects”