Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Gamebase TI 99/4A

Discuss any other databases that use the GameBase Frontend, whether in pre development, development or publically released.

Moderator: Jimbo

JonathonSaunders
Keen Member
Keen Member

RE

Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:04 am

Hi Ox

Are you still working on the Texas Gamebase. If So as There As Been No Updates How Many Entries Are You Up To Now.

Just Wondering

J.S.
OX
Ice Cool Member
Ice Cool Member

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:04 am

slow going, now over 800 entries, looking like it's going to be just over 1000 entries
JonathonSaunders
Keen Member
Keen Member

RE

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:12 pm

Thanks for the update. This is going to be a great addition to the gamebase family.

J.S.
stanstimer
Keen Member
Keen Member

RE:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:13 am

Nice a Texas GB at last, How is it Going are you up to 1000 entries yet.

Cant wait for this One.
OX
Ice Cool Member
Ice Cool Member

Re: RE:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:26 am

stanstimer wrote:Nice a Texas GB at last, How is it Going are you up to 1000 entries yet.

Cant wait for this One.
Hi Stanstimer, I just over 850 entries now - the projects been sidetracked over the last month but I'll get back on track and get it finished.
OX
Ice Cool Member
Ice Cool Member

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:04 am

Update - Just over 1000 entries now and the end's still quite not in site, added 80 column support for Infocom games and a Geneve HD dos entry
OX
Ice Cool Member
Ice Cool Member

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:29 am

Another Update - approaching 1100 entries and guess what? Iv'e just discovered some more new stuff :lol: It never ends.

I will finish it, one day.
Starscream

Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:21 am

Why not make a v1 and v2 version then? That's hardly unusual after all. Is there an absolutely compelling reason for you to aim for only one release?
OX
Ice Cool Member
Ice Cool Member

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:49 am

Starscream wrote:Why not make a v1 and v2 version then? That's hardly unusual after all. Is there an absolutely compelling reason for you to aim for only one release?
I like to finish what I start in one go, can't be doing with the "but if it only had this and that" argument. If people can still find stuff to add after I've done my bit then that's fine by me.
stanstimer
Keen Member
Keen Member

RE:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:12 pm

Hi Ox

Do you really have this texas gamebase or are you April fooling us because every time it seems you are nearing finishing this gamebase you happen to find more stuff to add and then say it will take more to complete lol.

Could you provide a screenshot of this gamebase so we can see you have actually made this and mayeb you give an estimate when we can expect this to be upped sometime. Sorry if im sounding pedantic but I was thinking of making a Texas gamebase myself and have been putting it off to see yours so I need to know if you really have one otherwise I will start putting together one myself.

Thanks

S.S.
OX
Ice Cool Member
Ice Cool Member

Re: RE:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:30 am

stanstimer wrote:Hi Ox

Do you really have this texas gamebase or are you April fooling us because every time it seems you are nearing finishing this gamebase you happen to find more stuff to add and then say it will take more to complete lol.

Could you provide a screenshot of this gamebase so we can see you have actually made this and mayeb you give an estimate when we can expect this to be upped sometime. Sorry if im sounding pedantic but I was thinking of making a Texas gamebase myself and have been putting it off to see yours so I need to know if you really have one otherwise I will start putting together one myself.

Thanks

S.S.
April Fools? Been quite a preparation if it is :lol:

Here's a screen to ease your doubt :-

PS. I do have a full time job and a family to work this around you know.
ti99iuc

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:17 am

:shock:
Great !!! :D

just i doing the same thing but online on my site: ti99iuc.it

just at now i do not know if i will complete my global database online or i will follow your project... at now i'm doing all .dsk usable in classic99 emulator... i done about 450 title from disks in ITA, FR, GER, and ENG. (no one cartridge game at now), i will put on my site manual too... but not only... will be on the magazines, newsletter, ads, books etc.... what you think, it's better insert all in this gamebase or i will continue on my site ? :roll:

i think the gamebase it's a really great idea... but i would want do the same on line for internet users... what you think about ?
if i will continue online database i think the better think to do could be have the same materials... gamebase<-->Site online...

if you have some suggestione write ;)

what you consider on your gamebase ? only games or all software ? i doing all software exist for ti99 in any language...
and will include the complete manuals or only covers image ?

;)

Great job guy ;)
OX
Ice Cool Member
Ice Cool Member

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:58 am

ti99iuc wrote::shock:
Great !!! :D

just i doing the same thing but online on my site: ti99iuc.it

just at now i do not know if i will complete my global database online or i will follow your project... at now i'm doing all .dsk usable in classic99 emulator... i done about 450 title from disks in ITA, FR, GER, and ENG. (no one cartridge game at now), i will put on my site manual too... but not only... will be on the magazines, newsletter, ads, books etc.... what you think, it's better insert all in this gamebase or i will continue on my site ? :roll:

i think the gamebase it's a really great idea... but i would want do the same on line for internet users... what you think about ?
if i will continue online database i think the better think to do could be have the same materials... gamebase<-->Site online...

if you have some suggestione write ;)

what you consider on your gamebase ? only games or all software ? i doing all software exist for ti99 in any language...
and will include the complete manuals or only covers image ?

;)

Great job guy ;)
Hi Ciro!

Believe wev'e already met over on AtariAge, feel free to do whatever you want with Gamebase TI99 when it's released.

Iv'e limited the project to just games with the exception of the Plato educational series.

Iv'e had a few disk images from your site up to now as the european stuff is harder to come by, I would like you to keep posting your disks and tapes on your site if possible so I can include them all in the project.

Thanks and keep up the good work, OX.
ti99iuc

Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:56 am

Hi OX !
yes, i remember you on atariage and on my guestbook too ;)
ok, i will continue the database on my site, also becouse i would want to create an internetional, global and organized BIG database of all the software, hardware, and docs for ti99...
i know, it's a BIG and long project but i am only 35yo ;)... i hope to have the time needed.. :-) ... and hoping to found some 99er that help me in my project...

My site is in transiction on other style, so when the programme will done the new sections i will be able to upload all the software... at the moment i only create the dsk image in my local PC.

however i like a lot your work, i do not know where i can start to continue your database with mine disks in the future, but if i will decide to do i will contact you for suggestion ;)

Hoping you will release the final gamebase soon i write: CIAO ! :D
OX
Ice Cool Member
Ice Cool Member

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:57 pm

Short Update - just over 1600 entries now, got about another 100 disks to go through and then it's clean up time.

Return to “Other GameBase Projects”