Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Updated Gamebase 128

Discuss any other databases that use the GameBase Frontend, whether in pre development, development or publically released.

Moderator: Jimbo

OX
Ice Cool Member
Ice Cool Member

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:42 pm

oknihcap wrote:I did as you said, but when I run any game with CCS64 as the emulator it opens the game, auto-types

Load"game",8,1

but then nothing else happens - it just says "ready". Is thee something else I have to do in CCS64 to get the games to run?

So here's what the screen looks like after it auto-types:

Ready.
Load"game",8,1

Ready.
Run

Ready.
Yes and that's all you will get when attempting to run a C128 only game as CCS64 has no C128 mode, although it does have access to the extra memory and 2Mhz mode (Try elite 128 which is a hacked extended version of C64 Elite), tbh I would recommend sticking with VICE.
oknihcap
Keen Member
Keen Member

Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Gotcha. I didn't know CCS64 would be so incompatible. I tried Elite128 and it didn't run but Elite128 v0.8 & 0.9 did run. Well I'll just stick with VICE as you recommended. As long as everything runs I guess there's no need for a second emulator anyways.

Return to “Other GameBase Projects”