Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Houston Comets stars Cynthia Cooper

Discuss any other databases that use the GameBase Frontend, whether in pre development, development or publically released.

Moderator: Jimbo

FryeJacob

Houston Comets stars Cynthia Cooper

Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:07 am

Houston Comets stars Cynthia Cooper and Sheryl Swoopes both missed the 2001 WNBA season. Cooper, a two-time MVP, and four-time champion, retired following the season of 2000. Cooper returned in 2003. Swoopes was also a part of the four championships, and was the league’s reigning MVP. She was unable to return in 2001 due to her torn anterior cruciate ligament. Leslie not only took home the MVP award in 2001 but she won Finals MVP after helping the Sparks win their first title in September. 1. One month later, Backyard Basketball was released with her chosen as the only woman in the real world (Garnett was the only men's player) instead of Cooper and Swoopes.

Cooper and Swoopes were among the first to be identified as the actual faces of the WNBA, but it was Leslie, who was the first person to be recognized as the WNBA's official face to Backyard Basketball's intended audience that included me. Leslie was the first WNBA player that I heard of and influenced me to get into women's basketball.

If you want to know more about NBA 2K22,you can visite https://www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k22-Mt.html

Return to “Other GameBase Projects”